Can I make a fuss about this or do I just grin and bear it? - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 19 by txnurse4thewinIt's Monday! And guess what?! I had to call them! It was getting to 4p and I know everyone leaves around 430/5p and I hadn't received a call yet...
I guess they didn't find what they're looking for because - I'M STILL SUSPENDED!!! But they promise to call me tomorrow.
Please excuse me as I run around in a panic as I watch my paycheck dwindle to nothing.
- Feb 19 by loriangel14You need to take this to the union. They cannot suspend you with no reaon given.
- Feb 19 by txnurse4thewinUnion was AFK yesterday. Will try again today. T-T
- Ok. It's official union said it was too legit. They can't touch it and I was fired today. And I'm still short on my paycheck! Sigh.
I'd just give up but now that I am jobless, I need that money for resume paper and gas.
- Feb 21 by mclennanWhat was the reason you were suspended/fired? Several people here have asked you, and you still haven't answered.
- Someone else had answered the question for me. But I was told due to not reporting non-compliant pt to DON. But they fancied it up, of course, and dragged in a number of other things.
- Feb 21 by loriangel14That's ridiculous.Your union should have fought for you.
Well you are better off not working at a place like that.Best of luck looking for work.
- Thank you. I'm trying not to let it get me down.
- I thought so too. Thank you for your support. I'm chalking it up as a learning experience and hoping I find a new job soon.