Anyone else applied to Samuel Merritt University Spring 2013 BSN program? - Page 11Register Today!
- Nov 19, '12 by sakaI am actually applying to all most all the csu. And actually that was the same reason i wanted to go to Samuel Merritt because its only 2 year program but if i don't get in, i would waste another year. I also already have the organic chemistry classes. I have taken enough classes to meet the requirements of all CSUs.
- Nov 19, '12 by RachelynnI was thinking about this last night...I wonder if the faculty searched us on the web like on face book or anything? I've heard of employers doing that but I dont know if schools do. I don't have anything bad on mine thankfully!
- Nov 19, '12 by hlr7I just got a denial email.
- Nov 19, '12 by RachelynnMe too! I will try the accelerated program next spring. We just need to stay determined and never give up on this goal. It WILL happen. Keep in touch everyone. I will probably start a forum for the ABSN spring 2013 in the summer. Application deadline is July 1 I believe. Good luck everyone who got in , waiting list , or who got denied. Nice meeting u all
- Nov 19, '12 by FyreDon't give up guys. I believe this semester was the most competitive compared to previous years. Thanks for keeping us updated.
- Nov 22, '12 by MarykdarlingIt did extremely competitive. I'm sorry you guys got the rejection letters, but I'm glad you guys will keep trying! I was told my an SMU counselor that sometimes it takes 2-3x to get in... I would love to hear if you guys get in somewhere else, so please let me know. You are all in my thoughts