WOOO PIG SOOIE ARKANSAS Introductions!! - Page 8Register Today!
- May 10, '07 by Emma SueHi, I am new to this and I hope to learn lots from each one of you. I am an RN in a Hospice Unit. I am new to this area of Nursing and have lots of questions. I too get very tired of the politics of Nursing but love the work.
- May 19, '07 by hrjangHi. I am a new grad nurse from UCA in May, 2007. I have been working as a nurse extern and a clinical care assistant on oncology floor at UAMS. I am going to work as a RN on the same floor. Nice to meet you!!!
- May 20, '07 by Emma SueCongratulations on your accomplishments hrjang. I visit LR several times a year. I have family there. Nice to hear from you.
- Jul 4, '07 by JailHouseTeerHowdy from LA = Lower Arkansas! LPN since 1984- work in the prison system here with infection control program. LOVE IT drives me bonkers at times but........... fits the job! :spin:Last edit by JailHouseTeer on Jul 4, '07 : Reason: cant type!
- Jul 8, '07 by k9's momQuote from JailHouseTeerWelcome LA! I'm from NA and we're got a prison (North AR Central Unit) located here also. I visited the dispensary during pill call one day to check things out for possible employment...a whole new ballgame vs. working at the local hospital. Glad you enjoy it, I kinda prefer ER!Howdy from LA = Lower Arkansas! LPN since 1984- work in the prison system here with infection control program. LOVE IT drives me bonkers at times but........... fits the job! :spin:
- Jul 21, '07 by nanna1999its about time we had something like this. thanks a million
- Quote from AHRNHi, this is a great idea!
I've been an RN since 1972 - older than dirt!
I've lived and worked in AR since 1989.
i graduated uca in 1972, so we are both older than dirt
- Anyone from northwest arkansas that wants to chat about psych patient placement availability? The police just bring to ED, then they go to SICU or the MS floor with a sitter right next to some ped patient or very ill patient. There has got to be a better way and place to treat this troubled souls///
- I received my CNA at springdale hospital in 1967, my LPN from the old Baptist School Of Nursing in 1969, my ADN from UCA in 1972, have worked every area of the hospital since 1967. Now I am retiring from hospital nursing and going into CorVel a managed care program for disability and workman's comp insurance. bless u all who can still hit the floor in the mornings and work 12-13 hrs shifts.:spin:
- Sep 9, '07 by jananurseHello, I'm Jana and I have been an RN since 1983 and worked OB-Level II Nursery all that time. I was a nursery nurse manager for 11 years but for the past 12 years have worked as a staff nurse on night shift (7P-7A) and LOVE it (SO much less stress)! I am at a community hospital near Little Rock and a Razorback fan!