University Of Arkansas at Little Rock
- 0Jan 7, '11 by nursingstudentARDoes anyone know how many quality points are needed to get into UALR's ASN program? I have about 80 and I am hoping this is enough but would like to know a general range to put my mind at ease. Thanks so much!
- 0Feb 22, '11 by Witty3RNI'm applying to UALR's ASN program and I have a total of 57 points right now. I'm taking A&P II this semester and still haven't took Chem or Mircro. I have an "A" in all pre-reqs and will take the HESI (Evolve) tomorrow morning. So I would say that you shouldn't have anything to worry about.
- 0Mar 6, '11 by mgrn2bI applied as well. I turned in my app on Feb. 21. I took the HESI on the 18th. I don't know how many quality points I have. I have a BA and don't know how they calculate those classes. I have heard conflicting statements. I am just praying for an acceptance. I believe I will get in, but you never know how it will all play out. I check the mailbox everyday hoping for an answer
- 1Mar 9, '11 by Witty3RN@mgrn4lift
If you would like to email me your grades from the classes listed below and your Evolve score I figure the total number of points that you have. Email: [email protected]
Rhetoric 1311 Composition I *
Rhetoric 1312 Composition II *
Mathematics 1302 College Algebra or Mathematics 1315 College Mathematics *
Psychology 2300 Psychology and the Human Experience or Sociology 2300 Introduction to Sociology *
Biology 1411 Anatomy and Physiology I *
Biology 1412 Anatomy and Physiology II *
Chemistry 1400* or higher level Chemistry
History 2311 or History 2312 US History* or Political Science 1310 American National Government
Biology 2401 Microbiology
- 0Apr 27, '11 by mgrn2bQuote from nursingstudentARI got as well--traditional track-- have manuals and ready for orientation too. Took my pictures last week to bring with me. Are you on Saturday. My orientation is at 9.hey guys! Anyone get in?
I got accepted into the traditional program!
Just bought my manuals, getting excited & nervous @ the same time! Haha