University of AZ Tucson New Grad positionRegister Today!
- by iridium54 Oct 25, '12Hey all,Did anyone apply for this position? I think they only had it up for a little bit and now you cannot even access job description. My status says "under consideration" but have not heard from them yet.
- Oct 26, '12 by Asystole RNIt will take some time to "consider" all 23,000 applicants.
Take a number, grab a drink, and get comfortable.
- Oct 26, '12 by iridium54Quote from Asystole RNWow, that's a pretty incredible number. I guess I thought things would move sooner since I believe the posting said interviews would be starting soon, if not now. Thanks for the reality check.It will take some time to "consider" all 23,000 applicants.
- Nov 1, '12 by rainingelevenAre you serious? That's an insane number! Did someone tell you that?
- Nov 3, '12 by alovelyRNI hope you got the job! I was so worried I wouldn't get into any of the new grad programs in Tucson but was called in last week for an interview. I was brought in for a second interview and then offered the position soon after! I'm meeting with the HR department next week to sign everything and make it official!!!
- Nov 3, '12 by iridium54Aww, congratulations, alovelyRN! No, I never got a call. I imagine that is because I do not have an AZ license and I live in New Jersey, but I am interested in relocating out there. I'm very interested in migrant health. Oh well. I should probably get a compact state license and then that would help me. I have to say I am a little disappointed (I would have flown out to interview and applied for a license asap!) but oh well. CONGRATS!Last edit by iridium54 on Nov 3, '12 : Reason: grammar
- Nov 3, '12 by runner25Can anyone confirm that the new grad salary is $23/hr?
- Nov 4, '12 by alovelyRNIt's $24.50/hr for all new grads to start plus 15% if you work nights ($28.17/hr).
- Nov 4, '12 by runner25Thank you so much; I work there as a tech and was wondering! Good luck at work! If you have any questions, PM me!
- Nov 6, '12 by azbsnstudentAfter completing the new grad orientation, do you get a raise? After a year? How long does it stay at $24.50? Also, is that good for Arizona new grad pay? I'm just wondering about how fast I can pay off school loans!Last edit by azbsnstudent on Nov 6, '12 : Reason: Remove a question