University of AZ Tucson New Grad positionRegister Today!
This is a discussion on University of AZ Tucson New Grad position in Arizona Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... Hey all,Did anyone apply for this position? I think they only had it up for a little bit and now...by iridium54 Oct 25, '12Hey all,Did anyone apply for this position? I think they only had it up for a little bit and now you cannot even access job description. My status says "under consideration" but have not heard from them yet.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=794212©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,963 Views
- Oct 26, '12 by Asystole RNIt will take some time to "consider" all 23,000 applicants.
Take a number, grab a drink, and get comfortable.
- Oct 26, '12 by iridium54Quote from Asystole RNWow, that's a pretty incredible number. I guess I thought things would move sooner since I believe the posting said interviews would be starting soon, if not now. Thanks for the reality check.It will take some time to "consider" all 23,000 applicants.
- Nov 1, '12 by rainingelevenAre you serious? That's an insane number! Did someone tell you that?
- Nov 3, '12 by alovelyRNI hope you got the job! I was so worried I wouldn't get into any of the new grad programs in Tucson but was called in last week for an interview. I was brought in for a second interview and then offered the position soon after! I'm meeting with the HR department next week to sign everything and make it official!!!
- Nov 3, '12 by iridium54Aww, congratulations, alovelyRN! No, I never got a call. I imagine that is because I do not have an AZ license and I live in New Jersey, but I am interested in relocating out there. I'm very interested in migrant health. Oh well. I should probably get a compact state license and then that would help me. I have to say I am a little disappointed (I would have flown out to interview and applied for a license asap!) but oh well. CONGRATS!Last edit by iridium54 on Nov 3, '12 : Reason: grammar
- Nov 3, '12 by runner25Can anyone confirm that the new grad salary is $23/hr?
- Nov 4, '12 by alovelyRNIt's $24.50/hr for all new grads to start plus 15% if you work nights ($28.17/hr).
- Nov 4, '12 by runner25Thank you so much; I work there as a tech and was wondering! Good luck at work! If you have any questions, PM me!
- Nov 6, '12 by azbsnstudentAfter completing the new grad orientation, do you get a raise? After a year? How long does it stay at $24.50? Also, is that good for Arizona new grad pay? I'm just wondering about how fast I can pay off school loans!Last edit by azbsnstudent on Nov 6, '12 : Reason: Remove a question