Start Dates for Abrazo and Banner New Grad RN ProgramsRegister Today!
- by veryhopeful Sep 16, '12Hi! Does anyone know the start dates of the Fall 2012 new grad RN programs for Abrazo and Banner? Hoping to get a call for interviews! Thanks!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=785777©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,508 Views
- Sep 16, '12 by honeyortarI interviewed with Abrazo this past week and was told their program starts on sept 24. I'm interviewing with Banner this week and someone I know was offered a job already and they start the first week of october.
- Sep 16, '12 by veryhopefulThanks! Do you know if that person was offered the job AT the Banner interview? How did your Abrazo interview go? Congrats on your two interviews!!
- Sep 17, '12 by Hawk22My husband is going to graduate in December and he has been looking for new grad jobs in that area (we live in Kansas now). Can anyone tell me more about these new grad programs??? Is there somewhere online where I can find information? Thank you so much!!!
- Hi Hawk22. You can check the career section of hospital websites. Some programs I know of are at Scottsdale Healthcare, Banner Health, Abrazo Health Care, and Mayo Clinic. I'm sure others can add to this list! Best of luck to you both!
- Does anyone have any input on the new grad programs offered in the Phoenix area? It seems like there's such limited information, and I am unable to find posts specifically about the programs, such as what they're like to participate in and how beneficial the programs are. It would be good to know the success rates, too. Are there any graduates of these programs out there?
- Here's another link to new grad residency programs (see both pages):
Arizona « Nurse Residency Programs
- Sep 18, '12 by veryhopefulHi honeyortar, any updates on your end? I did ask a few questions, but I'm not sure that you've seen my posts. Thx!
- Sep 18, '12 by honeyortarI don't know when they were offered the job. Another acquaintance was offered a Banner new grad position too. I think my Abrazo interview went okay, still waiting to hear back though!
- Sep 18, '12 by veryhopefulHi honeyortar! It would be interesting to know the timeline for hiring. Have you had your Banner interview yet?