School & Kids - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 31, '12 by toy85Thanks @prettypinkbubbles I'll be at GCC this semester taking 4 of GCU's pre-reqs. Bio202, fon241, arh102, & maybe psy230 or hcr210. Which one? I just need to ace them all because I'll be applying to GCU in the spring for summer '13.
- Mar 29 by CeezaQuote from PrettypinkbubblesWould you give the initials? I plan in taking AP1 this fallIt most certainly can be done. I completed the ADN program at Gateway Community College, then immedietly enrolled in the 14 month RN-BSN program at Grand Canyon University, all while raising two young boys, and working full time outside of the home. (and don't worry, A & P II was much easier than A & P I. I took them both at Estrella, so PM me if you want the name of some good instructors.)
- Apr 1 by PrettypinkbubblesI really liked MH. I took her class for AP 2, however she does teach both, and i would recommend taking both with her. I had ES for AP 1. He was a little more difficult but a good instructor nonetheless.
- Apr 11 by OrealyYouThinkToy85 - I have been working on my prereqs and schooling for my career change with family at 50.
online classes are great for some, but sometimes you need a break to get the hell out of the house. Not always easy, but you have to make it clear with the family that this is what you want to do and you are going to do.
There is sacrifice, but if you want to be a NURSE, there is sacrifice, and the family might not like it, but they may. Just be honest with yourself first and what you want and desire and your family will love you and respect you.
Hang in there and plug away. It is a JOURNEY. But it is the one that will change you forever.
- May 5 by toy85Thank you so much for that!!