Rio or Phoenix College Bio201 - ONLINE - Page 2Register Today!
- Jun 8, '10 by g33kgirlI am doing PC's Bio 201 right now and I love it! I would never ever take another online bio class from Rio. The labs and class are way more ineractive at PC too. Also, my class doesn't have a comprehensive midterm and final. There are four tests that each test you over about 4 chapters.
- Jun 9, '10 by arizonagirlHi g33kgirl
After taking BIO 201 at Rio, and reading your post, I think I will sign up for BIO 202 at PC as well.
Have you had any tests yet? Are they reasonable? The tests at RIO are so strange, they are not in the same format than the Quizzes or Lab tests and they really catch you by surprise.
Are these Chapter tests at home tests and are there any essays to write in this class?
- Jun 9, '10 by icesk8ermomI am looking to take Bio 201 online at another community college. I just finished Bio 156 at Rio and hated it. If you have taken Bio at PC or CAC (not sure which school this is but have seen several good posts) can you please PM me with good professors...and ones to avoid??
Can you enroll in these classes at anytime like Rio?Last edit by icesk8ermom on Jun 9, '10 : Reason: spelling...
- Jun 9, '10 by DaFuzzy1Hi g33kgirl,
i wanted to ask you who your bio201-online professor was at PC and if you would recommend them, i took bio201 in person at PC this past spring and it was just overwhelming, not the work for say but more of the memorization of things, but yea i had to drop it. also this is a question for everyone if you could help me out if i were to take the bio201 online does anyone recommend taking bio205 in person at PC? or just take one bio class at a time. thanks everyone.
- Sep 18 by MeredithWAre the online courses at PC COMPLETELY ONLINE? Tests and everything? or do you have to go in for exams or proctoring? I know Rio does proctored exams...
- Sep 18 by amberdawn85My Bio 201 is all online, my Math is in person exams.