Mayo Clinic New Grad Program AZ - Page 4Register Today!
- Apr 27, '12 by AshleyDiane6She handed you a paper? She read me the clinical questions.
- Apr 27, '12 by winddancer0104She also handed me the paper w/ the questions on them (she also read them). Still no word I take it? Nothing here.
- Apr 27, '12 by AshleyDiane6I haven't heard anything either
- Apr 27, '12 by honeyortarmy classmate just called HR and they said they're still evaluating candidates (whatever that means) and there will be more calls next week.
- Apr 27, '12 by winddancer0104Those could be the "no" calls. They have to make sure all of the "yes" candidates accept before they let all the "no" candidates go. So you figure if they give the people that got the position a few days to go over the paperwork and accept they should be letting everyone else know next week.
- Apr 28, '12 by winddancer0104Did you guys interview for the med/surg program or critical care?
- Apr 29, '12 by AshleyDiane6I interviewed for med/surg.
- Apr 29, '12 by frodo-dogTo be honest, I have no idea... I apply for 5 jobs a day and have given up actually hearing anything back from any of them. Hence I dont keep track. 4 months out, hundreds of applications and only 1 response.
- Apr 29, '12 by ICUnurse2be123I got the call for the ICU position on Thursday and I have only 48 hours to accept. I accepted the position and was sent the drug test information!! For anyone else who accepted the position, what unit are you working on?! I am so excited to meet everyone!!
For those of you who didn't get the position, Scottsdale Health Network (Osborn and Shea locations) have a new grad program opening up the 1st of May. Do not give up hope!!
- Apr 30, '12 by winddancer0104Congrats ICUnurse2be123!!
Does anyone know if the calls went out for the med/surg group too? Probably just false hope, but maybe they only did the ICU calls last week.