Maricopa Waiting List / Placement / Timestamps 2010+ - page 3
Hey everyone, I wanted to start a place for people to post and repost about waitlist times, placement runs, and their timestamps. It is very hard searching for all the information and maybe people will access this thread and... Read More
- 0May 3, '12 by Kevin321. the theory that every second is equivalent to one time stamp, so farseems be proving correct. i know before they placed for fall i would be number284 for 06/11- based on that theory. after the fall placement and mesa late start i foundout i was at 260, so 24 placements for fall seems about right. i don’t thinkyou have any chance of getting in this fall, however i think you’ll start inthe spring-providing your open in your selections
- 0Jun 5, '12 by misshinzDate/Time Stamp: 06/11/2010
So things are looking pretty good! I received a letter today letting me know that they have opened an additional thirty seats for fall ! You never know-- we just might have a chance! We will know next Tuesday!
I wish more students knew of this forum so we could get more comments in here! Best of luck to all of you!
- 0Jun 15, '12 by wildcatchristieMy time stamp was 3/29/10 around 8:00am. In the 3/6/12 placements I got my letter to start the Accelerated CGCC in May which was my first choice. I had to defer since my teaching contract ended May 25th. Word of warning, if you chose a summer start then decide to defer for the next semester (fall in my case), you better call someone at the office. They do not call the summer a semester. So in there minds, a deferment would have had me starting in January instead of August. I wasstressed out about that until I talked to someone who changed my app to state I was defering to August.
- 0Jul 30, '12 by girliephxHello everyone! I have a June 2010 date/time stamp and just got placed at CGCC for fall traditional. I got placed during the replacement run July 26th, so needless to say it's a very short notice but I am excited! Everyone else who is still waiting, hang in there! And goodluck to all who did get placed for fall!
- 0Jul 30, '12 by wildcatchristieQuote from girliephxDid you get all of the Health Requirements finished. There is so much to do but if you any questions you can PM me. They had orientation in April. I dont know if they are having orientation again.Hello everyone! I have a June 2010 date/time stamp and just got placed at CGCC for fall traditional. I got placed during the replacement run July 26th, so needless to say it's a very short notice but I am excited! Everyone else who is still waiting, hang in there! And goodluck to all who did get placed for fall!
- 0Jul 30, '12 by girliephxWildcatchristie- I am new on her and not sure how to PM yet, sorry : / But in regards to your question, I have an.appointment next week to finish up health requirements. Also taking the CPR class next week. Wish I would have made it to the orientation! Will you be going to CGCC fall traditional as well? If so do you have your schedule for Block 1 yet?