GCC/NAU Concurrent Program - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 29, '11 by BSN_BOUNDReeRee- Everyone that is on the wait-list at a Maricopa Community College received the email. Make sure your email address is up to date or check your gmail account through the college.
- Apr 6, '11 by jsr210just wondering what your timestamp was to get accepted into this program? and how you are expected to attend both nau and gcc at the same time?
any info would be greatly appreciated
- Apr 6, '11 by BSN_BOUNDIf you are on the Maricopa Community College wait list you should have just received an email regarding the new program options. There isn't really a wait list per say. It's more so if you meet all the requirements.
Check your status page for more info. It's up.
- Apr 7, '11 by BevJarvisGo to www.gccaz.edu/nursing/nau/index.htm and it will tell you all the pre and co requisites required for both mcccd and nau. It also shows the 5 block layout of the courses you will be taking(at least at gcc) Hope this helps anyone who is as curious as I am. Does anyone know if you get discounted tuition at nau? It doesn't go into that that I could see.
- Apr 8, '11 by HJS27Here is the link to download the letter (pdf):
- I was accepted as well into the fall pilot program. It is not a waitlist, it is going to be competitive and based on gpa, completion of all courses, etc.
- You do not get discounted tuition, but by my calculations and research it is much cheaper than ASU and GCU. I think it is a great program.
- Quote from flutterby230Hi, everyone
I was accepted into the Concurrent Program at GCC in the fall but starts this summer with the NAU class. I was wanting to know if there was anyone else on here who got accepted? I hope everyone who wanted in got in.
I was accepted also. Nice to meet you Have you signed up for the summer class yet or finished up your app to NAU's nursing dept?
- below are the upcoming info sessions. they are already full and there were hundres of spots open. i would advise all of you to enroll in the additional courses and stay on top of any new info sessions. don't wait for an email, check the maricopa nursing website often.
your time stamp does not matter. it was determined on how many completed pre-reqs you had done and your gpa.
they will add one nau course to each block, for example, the first block we take 10 gcc nur credits and 3 nau nur credits. the nau portion has classes in the summer, but the gcc blocks do not.
choose from one of the available information session dates:
(default is the next scheduled session with openings. full sessions should be disabled.) scc : mon, apr 18 : 1:00pm-4:00pm : bldg/rm bldg sc, peridot room (209) : 0 spots gwcc : thu, apr 21 : 4:00pm-5:30pm : bldg/rm ch 1106 (auditorium) : 0 spots scc : mon, apr 25 : 1:00pm-4:00pm : bldg/rm bldg sc, peridot room (209) : 0 spots mcc : fri, may 20 : 11:00am-1:00pm : bldg/rm nu-101 : 0 spots