Did anyone else failed the vocabulary part on the Hesi A-2?Register Today!
- by crangel Dec 2, '09I took the Hesi Test today and got a 68 on the voc. I passed the other two sections. Any advise on how to study so I don't fail again? I do have the hesi a-2 book, but besides studying that book.
- Mar 16, '10 by UnicornRNI think all the vocabulary words on my HESI were in the study guide. I recommend making flash cards with those words. Put the word on one side and the definition on the other.
- Mar 17, '10 by ykrolickHello, AZ911Nurse!
Would you please tell what a name of your study guide book is?
Were questions of its reading and grammar parts similar with real test ones?
I'm very worried about English section.
- Mar 17, '10 by UnicornRNIt is the Evolve Reach study guide that my college bookstore sells. Yours should sell one too if they offer the HESI. I'll have to look up the exact name.
- Mar 17, '10 by ykrolickThanks, AZ911Nurse!
How was reading com. and grammar?
Was it hard?
- Apr 17, '11 by vnezzaI failed it too. Felt like I was going to cry because I passed all the other sections and now I have to retake the test. Does anyone know offhand if the schools go by your overall scores or individual scores?
- Apr 30, '11 by jamaciangirl87Quote from vnezzahey i didnt pass that part either and i study the study guide and those words was not on the test i wouldnt say none but like 2 words that i could have rememberI failed it too. Felt like I was going to cry because I passed all the other sections and now I have to retake the test. Does anyone know offhand if the schools go by your overall scores or individual scores?
- Oct 3, '11 by Labunniei missed the vocab section by 1% from what my school needed, i was really ****** off since i passed all the other sections...ahhh!