ASU Nursing Program Spring 2011 hopefulsRegister Today!
- by dreamingbig Jul 20, '10Hi,
I am thinking of applying for Spring 2011. I have just found out that the lowest TEAS score for ASU was about 79% with average of 87%. I am worried. I have a GPA of 4.0. But last time I took the TEAS for Fall (w/o studying!!), I got 75.3%. I still did not start preparation as the kids have summer break and I am busy with them. But, I was wondering if someone has already applied... Can anyone also suggest how they are preparing for the TEAS? Let's post our GPAs and TEAS score to know where we stand... It might also work as encouragement for some of us.
- Jul 21, '10 by KabinMaybe you've already seen this online?
TEAS® Exam Practice Questions - Help your Test of Essential Academic Skills™ Score with free unofficial Preparation Materials for the TEAS® Test
- Jul 22, '10 by yelephantHi Dreamingbig,
I'm also applying for the spring 2011.
I'm actually going to re-take my teas next thursday after I went to my advisor and they told me the teas average; so i'm pretty nervous and scared. I have a 4.0 and I got an 86% on my teas but I wanted to retake my teas just in case.
Do you happen to have the study aid book? if you don't then you should really look into investing in one. They're very helpful or ask someone if you can borrow it. How i study for my teas is just constantly taking down notes. I guess it all just depends upon what kind of study habits you have. But i'm a type of person that needs to write things down over and over again and practice over and over again in order to truly ingrain it into my brain. :P
But don't worry too much, i'm sure you'll be fine. And I know that we're all competing against each other but regardless of the competition, if you need help with anything just let me know and i'll try my best to help you out. You can do it!
I also have a question though...has anyone heard any details about the interviews that will take place? All i know was that the school was going to pick the top 90 and do interviews and drop 30...but has anyone heard any other details in regards to the interviews??
- Aug 12, '10 by dsgillison my print out for the TEAS V I have a "Adjusted Individual Total Score" of 91.3. Is that my score? also I have 4.0 GPA. I feel like I have a good chance for spring 2011
- Sep 5, '10 by cna to crna2bGood luck to you all getting in, the process sucks. I just started 2nd semester. When do you guys find out when you get in?
- Sep 5, '10 by dsgillisi think by november. im not sure at all
- Oct 6, '10 by TgirlI applied for the Spring 2011 start date. I just found out there were 143 applicants. Has anyone else heard anything?
- Oct 7, '10 by dsgillisthat not many appllicants at all. I was thinkin there would be more around 300. I haven't heard a darn thing. I am still waiting for the letter stating my application is complete and under review. I only got the first letter stating they received it.
- Oct 8, '10 by Tgirlok, this is what i just found out...there will not be an interview and
"you still won’t hear until november, but you should be receiving a review letter soon that asks you to verify all the data we’ve entered for you is correct. then, after that, you should receive a notification letter."