ASU Fall 2010 Hopefuls - page 13
Ok gang, now it's our turn to start sharing information, tips and score ranges for those applying to the ASU (Arizona State) upper division nursing program for the Fall 2010 semester. With the new TEAS testing requirement,... Read More
- 0Aug 6, '10 by PineappleCrushSorry this is a little delayed, but about the shoes: They do have to be mostly white, but if you have a *little* bit of color, it's okay. Like if you have a ring of color around the Nike swoosh or something, then that is okay as long as it's not like hot pink or something haha. Just try to have/get shoes that are mostly white. Small symbols that are like silver or gray are okay.
If you have the money, I would TOTALLY suggest the Sketchers Shape-Ups for Work. They are AWESOME. I have pretty bad knees and back problems from playing soccer for 12 years (goalkeeper, mind you) and when I get home from our 8 hour shifts, my feet barely hurt and I hardly ever experience ANY pain in my knees/back. They're pretty amazing!! A little different looking, and they take a little time to get used to, but they feel like you're walking on clouds! ...just a little suggestion!
Do you guys start on Thursday the 19th? Or do you wait until the 23rd?
- 0Aug 7, '10 by PineappleCrushQuote from 2ndTimeAll of my other friends at ASU (who aren't nursing majors) start on that Thursday... which is so weird! I was curious if the rest of CONHI was doing the same thing, too. But I guess not! I would literally cry if the summer program started on Thursday... our last final is Wednesday the 18th and then having to start Fall on the 19th would be murder!I've heard that those shoes were comfortable. Thanks for the tip. The totally white shoe search is on!
We start on the 23rd which is great. Why start on a Thursday?
Are you guys excited to start?!
- 0Oct 6, '10 by AngelRN2bHello everyone,
Is there anyone applying for the summer program at ASU? I'm trying to find someone who I can study with for the TEAS test? I have a 4.0 GPA I go to a community college and my advisor taught I should apply to ASU since I have a 4.0 gpa. However, I'm really anxious somehow since english is my second language. How much time do I have to put it in to study for the TEAS? How high should I score on the TEAS test? Any advice would appriciate it.
- 0Jan 14, '11 by energizerbunny19Hi all,
I'm not sure of any of you are still using this forum... but I'm applying for summer advancement and am very interested in the Mayo Clinic program. Basically, I've only been able to find basic information on it... that classes will be mainly evenings, clinicals on the weekends, classes and most clinicals at mayo, and the curriculum is the same. But other than that, I don't know very much else about it. If someone is currently in the Mayo program and could provide me a little more info that'd be great! I haven't been able to find anyone who has been in the Mayo program to talk to and I figure getting information from someone currently in the program would really help!
- 0Apr 16, '11 by mladythis message is for nursingapplicant, i couldn't reply to your message. my best advice would be to file a fafsa. i wish i could be more helpful but my financial aid is all through asu and fafsa. just to give you a heads up tuition and fees are around 5000 a semester for us. good luck and i hope every thing works out for you.