Arizona Mayo New Grad ProgramRegister Today!
- by BmaeGHSU Mar 22, '12Hi,
I applied to the Arizona Mayo New Grad program on March 1 when the application opened, and I was wondering if anyone has heard back yet?! It's been 3 weeks today, I would love to work at Mayo, so I'm constantly checking my application status. Mine hasn't changed, still just says "application received". Anyone else have anything different to report?
Thanks and good luck!
- Mar 23, '12 by Been there,done thatThe Mayo has the most RIDICULOUS standards for any nurse in any position.
After all "we are at the hallowed halls of MAYO".
This will be a challenge that is above and beyond.. because the Mayo thinks they are special..
they are not.
Good luck. PM me if you need to...
- Mar 23, '12 by Boston_NurseI also applied to the Mayo New Grad program on March 1st, and as of 30 seconds ago my status also said "Application Received." From what I have read on other threads it seems that they start marking phone calls for interviews at about 3 weeks........................................
If I hear anything (either way) I'll let you know!!
- Mar 23, '12 by BmaeGHSUOk, Thanks! Yea, I guess we've been reading the same posts on here, I was really hoping to maybe hear something this week! Oh well, hopefully we will both hear something soon! Good luck!
- Mar 23, '12 by Boston_NurseI have been counting down to the three week mark ~ LOL!!
Good luck to you too!
- Mar 24, '12 by tashacorinneI'm hoping to hear back soon too! I got an interview the last round, but no job offer... I'm hoping that if I got an interview once before that maybe I will get another?
I just read on the old Mayo NG Board that someone got a phone call yesterday for an interview scheduled for a couple of weeks. Either it was their last day of phone calls or it could be the beginning :\Last edit by tashacorinne on Mar 24, '12 : Reason: Update
- Mar 24, '12 by aliboballieI got called this past week to set up an interview
- Mar 25, '12 by BmaeGHSUCongrats! My application status still just says "application received". Did you apply to the critical care or the med surg new grad program?
- Mar 25, '12 by aliboballieThank you! I applied for both and I honestly don't know which I am interviewing for. Good luck! Hopefully they're still calling people. =)
- Mar 25, '12 by tashacorinneIf you don't have any critical care experience as an RN then you are most likely interviewing for the med/surg. Last year I only applied for the ICU one (didn't understand the strict experience requirement) but I was actually interviewed for the med-surg one.