Abrazo new-grad residency program - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 23, '11 by TinkRN8Has anyone heard anything? Program start date is now less than 3 wks away and I saw on Abrazo's facebook page they have re-opened the opening for additional applications.
- Aug 23, '11 by AZWildcatRNQuote from AZRN8Well I think I received a call from them yesterday but I cant be too sure because they didnt leave a message. I called the number back and it was the West Valley Medical Center in Goodyear, which is an Abrazo hospital. I figure if they wanted me to interview then they would have left a message or maybe they will just call me again. Or it could be just a coincedence and someone dialed my number by accident. Who knows?? . But if they did repost the application then maybe they are pushing back the start date to accomodate more new grads or that they will be having two seperate cohorts and start dates.Has anyone heard anything? Program start date is now less than 3 wks away and I saw on Abrazo's facebook page they have re-opened the opening for additional applications.
- Aug 23, '11 by TinkRN8Interesting, hopefully that means they are starting to make calls? Who knows, on facebook it just states the 09/19/11 start date and encouraging more applications. Hopefully, they will have a larger cohort, as that means more spots. Good luck!
- Aug 23, '11 by AZWildcatRNJust finished looking at their facebook page and Abrazo posted that they are still calling candidates for interviews and that they will have made all decisions for selected cadidates by Sep 10.
- Sep 1, '11 by magnoliophyteAnyone had any luck with this? Deadline coming up...
- Sep 6, '11 by jayreneernlast i had heard they were going to have their new grads picked out by the 10th...anyone heard differently?