Win CASH! New Year Nursing Caption Contest - $100 - Page 4Register Today!
- Jan 8 by tnbutterflyTalk about a shocking experience. What a way to end the year.
- Jan 8 by OnlybyHisgraceRNNo patients are allowed to sleep through the new year.
- Jan 8 by SkipsJust one more shock, for old times' sake!
Ending 2012 with a shock!
- Jan 8 by StcroixJust goin through the motions. Everyone know's that this is a 'slow code'
- Jan 8 by ADN2BCode Pink! Baby New Year is missing.
- Jan 9 by nurs1ngNurse Elf: Hm, I don't understand why we still use old defibrillators and 2-lead ECGs in this new age...
- Jan 9 by nurs1ngI can't tell if this is the hospital physician, Santa, or old-aged Pinocchio...
- Jan 9 by RickyLatino87Now only if I can revive him to the future, then I can go out and celebrate!
- Jan 9 by JWethey"Pretty sure we are supposed to get a jump start on the new year Doc, not the old one. But whatever you say, fire em up!!"
- Jan 9 by RedStephyRNAre we sure he isn't a DNR? It's been a rough year.