Win CASH! 12th Nursing Caption Contest - $100 - Page 13Register Today!
- Nov 17, '12 by mosest2"Who am I?" "I'm the nurse with you're vaccines , chief. And Mr. Smith I'll be in charge of your care after he scalps you. So, I expect a little respect since I will be saving both your lives!"
- Nov 17, '12 by JDeMaryRNHappy ThanksgivingFirst Plymouth Rock....Now & Always....Nurses Rock
- Nov 17, '12 by LuvinNurseOkay before we sit down for Thanksgiving dinner, lets go over the chain of infection one more time!Last edit by LuvinNurse on Nov 17, '12
- Nov 17, '12 by mosest2Thanks for inviting me to dinner, but I simply must get back to my patients.
- Nov 17, '12 by 1indatI don't care if the turkey's almost ready -- it's time for your blood pressure check!
- Nov 17, '12 by stoelToo many Chiefs here too, huh? We cant fix your Chief problem, but we can your indians...we'll send Campbell Newman over.
- Nov 17, '12 by LuvinNurseSorry I showed up in scrubs....When I was asked to do a dressing change on Thanksgiving, I didn't realize it was for the menu.
- Nov 17, '12 by SacuanjocheRNUpdated some additions to my previous entries:"Is it Halloween or do I need to call in a Psych consult?"OR"Hmmm...this is not appropriate attire; I better call in a Psych consult, stat!"OR"Hmmm...did you guys just come from a costume party, or do I need to call in a Psych consult, stat?!"
- Nov 17, '12 by erik2100OK then, have fun with your first Thanksgiving, sounds like fun! I'll be at work if you need me.
- Nov 17, '12 by nurseCC1" OK I have 3 words for you Chief, sunscreen, sunscreen, sunscreen."Quote from Joe VWin $100! Participate in our 12th Caption Contest.
Good afternoon nurses. Your mission is to provide a caption to the cartoon below. You may submit as many captions as you wish. You have 1 week to achieve your objective. After a week, we will choose eight finalists in which you will vote for your favorite.
Caption Contest Rules
To qualify for the prize money and fame, your caption must be posted here in this thread on allnurses.com.
A poll will appear next week so you can help us select the winner from the top 8 submitted captions.
Everyone is allowed to participate! Join allnurses.com! It's Free!
Share and tell your friends, family, and co-workers to join the fun!