Spring is here. The next article contest has begun.
This time around we are NOT providing you with ideas to choose from. As long as it is nursing related, it will be acceptable. Articles can encompass daily work, past experience, education, study tips, technology, etc.
New! Articles must have a minimum of 500 words.
NOTE: Only articles submitted in the following sections will be considered for this contest:
Articles must be submitted between April 1st - June 30th.
allnurses.com is available for nurses by nurses. It is a place where you can learn, communicate, and network with more than 706,000 nurses. You can learn more about nursing as a career, find tips on networking with fellow colleagues, read personal stories, and/or discuss day-to-day nursing activity.
4 winners will be chosen with a total cash value of $600! Each winner will be rewarded $150.
You will help select the winners - a Top 10 poll will be available at the end of the quarter. A week later we will announce the 4 winners.
- Article tone and content must comply with our contest rules and Terms of Service.
- Articles must have a minimum of 500 words.
- Articles must be submitted between April 1st - June 30th.
- No plagiarism - your article must be written in your own words.
- Articles will be reviewed and approved by staff for consideration before displaying publicly.
- Articles must be unique, articles should not be listed on other websites, blogs, article sites etc.
- You grant permission to allnurses.com rights to publish in magazines, books, etc. You will be notified and credited if published.
- Keep personal formatting choices such font choice and size to a minimum - use only for headings.
Note: You may submit multiple articles.
How to Submit an Article
Good luck to everyone! We are looking forward to reading all your articles!
UPDATE: We have chosen the Top 10 Articles.
Vote for your favorite - Top 10 - 2013 Spring Article Contest
Apr 8, '13
Follow this thread to find out...
winner will be announced soon
Last edit by Joe V on Apr 10, '13
May 29, '13
Do you have a way for me to share this on my facebook Page?
Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on May 29, '13
: Reason: ToS--Facebook links are not permitted