The 2013 Fall article contest has begun. The top 4 articles will each win $150.
We have selected 8 general topic for you to write about
- Ghost Stories
- Success Stories
- Top 10 Lists
- Most Memorable Patients
- Top 10 Reasons You are Thankful You are a Nurse
- Defining Moments in Your Nursing Career
- Why Did You Choose to be a Nurse?
Articles can encompass daily work, past experience, education, study tips, technology, etc.
Articles must be submitted between October 1st - December 15th.
allnurses.com is available for nurses by nurses. It is a place where you can learn, communicate, and network with more than 750,000 nurses. You can learn more about nursing as a career, find tips on networking with fellow colleagues, read personal stories, and/or discuss day-to-day nursing activity. 4 winners will be chosen with a total cash value of $600! Each winner rewarded $150!
You will help select the winners - a Top 10 poll will be available at the end of the quarter. A week later we will announce the 4 winners. Contest Rules:
Articles submitted in the following forums will NOT qualify for this contest: How to Submit an Article
- Article tone and content must comply with our contest rules and Terms of Service.
- Articles must have a minimum of 500 words.
- Articles must be submitted between October 1st - December 15th.
- No plagiarism - your article must be written in your own words.
- Articles will be reviewed and approved by staff for consideration before displaying publicly.
- Articles must be unique, articles should not be listed on other websites, blogs, article sites etc.
- You may submit multiple articles.
- You grant permission to allnurses.com rights to publish in magazines, books, etc. You will be notified and credited if published.
- Keep personal formatting choices such font choice and size to a minimum - use only for headings.
Good luck to everyone! We are looking forward to reading all your articles! Congratulations!
The article contest winners are...
- 10 Things You Should Know About the First Semester of Nursing School by lorirn2b
- Advice for Nursing Students: How to Thrive at Clinical Rotations by Lev <3
- NICU Dad to NICU Nurse by VintageSwagger
- A Nurse with POTS Disability: A Great Success Story! by CrazyCoconut