Textbook rental websiteRegister Today!
- by Product Jan 5, '10Don't bother buying brand new textbooks, check out http://www.chegg.com/
Looks like a pretty solid place to rent your textbooks instead of buying them. Don't know about user reviews, I haven't talked to anyone that has used them yet.
- Jan 5, '10 by caliotter3I used them for the first time this past term. Rented a one edition old text for $11.99. Rented online on a Tuesday night and received a text on Thursday, in time for the next class meeting on Saturday, a few days ahead of the promised date. So far, so good as far as I'm concerned. Highly recommend.
- Jan 5, '10 by VSBlondeI've rented & sold books to Chegg. I've been happy with them so far!
- Jan 6, '10 by swtpea48You may want to hold off on renting text books if your just starting a nursing program. Many of the books I had to buy last semester we will be using again in the upcoming semesters.
- Jan 6, '10 by Clmoore79Chegg is great. It will save you a ton of money. You can also add days if you need to. I used my A & P book for 2 semesters, it was not a problem renewing my book.
You can also sell other textbooks to Chegg. I had some books my college would not buy back. Chegg did. So, I made some money!! They send you a VISA gift card for any books you sell them.
- Jan 18, '10 by asmccannChegg.com has worked out great for me too. I discovered them last semester (actually my roommate did). She gave me an online coupon that she and I use, and it works every time. When you checkout, at the bottom it asks if you have any coupons. Enter CC106870 and this will save you 5% on your order. 5% isn't a lot, but when you're going to school a few dollars = a lunch!