Lawson State Hopefulls - Page 9Register Today!
- Dec 8, '09 by pixiegalsmomWow, that doesn't speak very well of the program's "checks and balances" to insure that all that apply are given an answer one way or the other, does it? I'm sorry to hear that their error cost you in delaying the process. You're a very forgiving soul to try again with Lawson after that! I also read that sometimes the advisor update online happens before the letter arrives in the mail. But I know now to check with them, if I don't get something by next week. What program are you applying for this time? Hope things turn out much better this time!:angel2:
- Dec 8, '09 by brighterfutureHi,
Lawson is notorius for being unorganized. But I am determined to get accepted be it Spring or Fall. I applied for the LPN program. What about you? Which program did you apply to?
- Dec 9, '09 by pixiegalsmomLPN as well. I debated about going RN at first, but I've got young kids still at home and I know that nursing school will require lots of studying and organization, so I decided to take things in "baby steps" and see if after completing the LPN program and getting out in the workforce if I wanted to go the next step to RN with the mobility program. I guess today is the day letters are scheduled to go out so let's cross our fingers and hope that we'll know something within the next day or so. Good Luck and let me know when you hear something!
- Dec 9, '09 by brighterfutureI understand completely. I have two children and student loans that must be paid from a previous college I attended. I have an Associates degree in Health Care Reimbursement and I can't even utilize it. Yes, let's keep our fingers crossed. Good Luck to you also!
- Apr 16, '10 by CvrgulJustshe this is cvrgul and I chose to go to Lawson instead of Wallace. Can you tell me how the program is going so far and if it is a self taught program like lawson. How are the instuctor? Also, can you tell me what are thw chances of me transferring into Nur 105 for the summer. How many students did your class lose the fiest semestee and how it's looking. this semester? Thanks
GQuote from justsheThat sounds like the mail where I live. When my normal postal carrier is off I get everybody's mail EXCEPT mine. I can only imagine where my mail goes. Te city of HoPR. The next one is 9/5 and its only 20.00. You can register online.
- Apr 16, '10 by justsheSo far it's going great. I don't consider it a self taught program by any means. I am in the Hybrid program which means that I don't attend the lecture portion of the classes. I am able to listen to them online. It requires more discipline but, my instructors are always available if I have problems with the content. It is my opinion that the instructors want the students to succeed so they do whatever is necessary to make it happen. Im not really sure about the the number of students that have not continued with the program but, Im sure there have been. I do know that there were some that decided that nursing wasn't for them and Im sure there were others that didn't pass their classes. Overall, even at my worst I would still recommend Wallace State. Im not really sure how they handle transfers but, call the nursing department and see if they can help answer that. I'll help you in any way that I can! What semester are you @ Lawson?