Calhoun CC TEAS Test LocationRegister Today!
- by thing2chic Nov 18, '10Hello, I am two classes away from applying for the Calhoun Community College ADN program and am needing to apply to take the TEAS test. I was wondering if anyone knows where most of the Calhoun students have taken theirs, because when I go to register for the test most of the locations say that it is for their students only except for two, Shelton State and one other. I was just wondering if anyone had any insight that could help me out. Thanks!
- Dec 4, '10 by beach_bride514I don't know if you have already found an answer or not, but as far as I know you take it at Calhoun. The next one is Jan 10, 2011 in the Health Sciences building on the Decatur campus. Hope this helps!
- Mar 26, '11 by thing2chicThanks so much!
- Mar 26, '11 by futurernjapYou can take that test anywhere!! all you have to do is get thectest sent to the school you want to apply to! Just order a teas transcript and have it sent to the ADN program of your choice!
- Aug 10, '11 by mrsplineYou can take the test at any location but I took mine at Calhoun. If you take it anywhere else you have to pay to have the scores transferred to the college.