visascreen applicationRegister Today!
- by tonex21 Jul 30, '12Hi! greetings!!! I'm new here in this site,I'm a Filipino citizen and I'm a registered nurse in the Philippines and currently residing here in this country.I took the nclex-rn and passed last october 4, 2011.I am planning to apply for a visascreen certificate this year, I'm just wondering if it is a practical desicion to apply for a visascreen this time of the year. Can someone please respond to my query. thanks so much..
- 622 Views
- Aug 5, '12 by danisweetcheekswhy not? no time like the present!
- Aug 6, '12 by Silverdragon102Time of the year doesn't matter what matters is your PD and whether you have 5 years or more to wait. If you have more than 5 years then I would suggest waiting until your PD is near as vsc only has a 5 year date on it and then you have to pay again to renew
- Aug 8, '12 by tonex21hi! silverdragon tnx for the reply. Can you please elaborate more about the ''Priority Date'' cause I have no idea about it honestly. Thanks.
- Aug 8, '12 by Silverdragon102PD is the date your I140 was filed and approved and this is filed by your employer. Generally nurses come under EB3 which if you keep an eye on the US visa bulletin will indicate how long you have to wait, keep in mind these dates move up and down
- Aug 9, '12 by tonex21Thanks.. I will keep that in mind and I'll be reading more all about it.. Godbless.