retrogression vs immigrant visa retrogression vs immigrant visa - pg.2 | allnurses

LEGAL NOTICE TO THE FOLLOWING ALLNURSES SUBSCRIBERS: Pixie.RN, JustBeachyNurse, monkeyhq, duskyjewel, and LadyFree28. An Order has been issued by the United States District Court for the District of Minnesota that affects you in the case EAST COAST TEST PREP LLC v. ALLNURSES.COM, INC. Click here for more information

retrogression vs immigrant visa - page 2

Now with retrogression, how long now does it takes to be granted with immigrant visa?? does it depends on what state you applied?:uhoh3: I am just about to apply my visa screen next... Read More

  1. Visit  alshidaralih profile page
    #13 0
    guys, how do you find an employer? can you tell me what agency you are referring to that finds an employer for you..

    should i first find and employer before taking the NCLEX or take the NCLEX then find an employer
  2. Visit  loriangel14 profile page
    #14 0
    Finding an employer will be very difficult, especially one that will wait 6 years until you get a Green Card.
  3. Visit  mikimoto profile page
    #15 0
    Quote from louieb
    HI everyone

    i have an employer from OHIO and im done with the interview last month theysaid they're gonna think what kind of visa they will provide me.. yesterday i talked to them and said they chose immigrant visa since working visa has a high risk of getting denied.
    i know immigrant visa will take time, they said it will take like 1 and a half to 2 yrs of processing.. I know that it's not true coz i can hear alot of stories that it really takes a whole lot of time (3 to 5 yrs?)

    my question is:

    1. it's 2012 already,, is it still gonna take 3 to 5 yrs? before i get the visa?...
    2. is it the same process for us nurses to have immigrant visa with the family petition which i believe is also immigrant visa??

    hope you can give me an idea with this. thank YOU
    I'm not following this thread. I just happen to have read your post. I don't know when your employer filed you papers or if it has already been filed, but if your employer is sponsoring you as a Registered Nurse, I STRONGLY advice you to visit the USCIS website. Call them and seek information about the procedure you are doing and be guided accordingly.