NVC -CP- GC Tracker - page 2
by dhel28 395,502 Views | 3232 Comments
I am starting a new thread to track cases from NVC - embassy to GC. The best news for RN in China, Phillippines and India has been great and informative thread, but I think it is more appropriate and convenient if we start a... Read More
- 0Jul 22, '05 by nurseshrekwhat is the website of the us embassy in manila where you can find the schedules of interview?thanksQuote from dhel28I am starting a new thread to track cases from NVC - embassy to GC.
The best news for RN in China, Phillippines and India has been great and informative thread, but I think it is more appropriate and convenient if we start a new thread.
Also with the rapid scheduling of interviews for most of us, I am looking beyond the CP and anticipating the GC!
The August interview schedules are out already in India, and recently in the Philippines and hopefully in China.
Here is my case details
Category : EX Schedule A
USCIS receipt : April 2004
Processing Center : Vermont
I-140 approved : October 2004
NVC case number : MNL2004813XXX
NVC forwarded packet 3 : April 5, 2005
Packet 3 sent back to NVC : May 3, 2005
NVC case completed : May 16, 2005
Consular Interview : August 29, 2005
Visa received : ???
Date of entry in the US :???
GC receive : ????
I hope you can also post here your details interview experience.
- 0Jul 23, '05 by RepQuote from nurseshrekGo to :what is the website of the us embassy in manila where you can find the schedules of interview?thanks
Click on Visa Interview Appointments
- 0Jul 25, '05 by dhel28Just a question, in my appointment letter it states that "those members of your family listed in the attached page must appear with you on the above appointment date", I have a 3 year old and a 7 year old kid, do I have to bring them in the embassy? Im just confused because I read somewhere that you may opt not to bring the kids??? For those who finished your interview any comments?
And if I really need to bring them along, is it ok to bring feeding bottles? :chuckle My youngest son cannot survive without them
Please share. Thanks!
- 0Jul 25, '05 by himdaleQuote from suzanne4Hi Dale,
Thought that you had gone underground for awhile.
or to a beach someplace.
Oh well...just had a nice and quiet weekend...you bet i missed you...
Also i had some headaches lately, i was advised by my opthalmologist to limit my use on computers particularly this site...it is very addicting you know...hehe
- 0Jul 25, '05 by groggyhi there!!!!
case category: EX sched A
USCIS receipt: jan 2004
Approval date: march 2004
Service center: Vermont
NVC forwarded packet: Sept 2004
Forwarded additional documents; June 2005
Case completed: June 17, 2005
Case number: MNL2004XXXXX
Interview date: ??????
how soon can I expect the interview date for the embassy. August 2005 interview schedule for embassy in Manila does not list my case number for interview. Should I expect it this September??? Really, anxious!!!! What if the visas are all used up again? My friends at work have all received their interview dates this August, except for 3 of us. Thanks