Vanderbilt Pre-Specialty (for non-RNs) MSN 2013 - Page 24Register Today!
- Feb 18 by leztheticaReceived my acceptance letter for the Women's Health program! So grateful and excited!
- Feb 19 by hewoodsHas anyone from ACNP heard yet?? I'm completely stressed out!
- Feb 19 by bbccaps125 - here's a question I think will help a lot of people! Where do most of the students live? Do most people live in Nashville / in neighborhoods near Vanderbilt, or do a lot of people live farther out / in the suburbs? Right now I'm looking at living in Antioch, but I don't want to be the only one far away if everyone else is close!
- Feb 19 by vandydaniI called today and they said my application was still under faculty review? Should I be concerned?
- Feb 19 by worth11I just got my acceptance letter in the mail!
- Feb 19 by simmapleaseCongrats @worth11!
@vandydani They sent out letters for some of the specialties, and some of the specialty applicants are still under review. Did you get an email from Vandy recently?
- Feb 19 by kdiemVandydani- what's your specialty?
- Feb 19 by vandydaniPsych. I got the email but one of my friends already got her letter for the specialty.
- Feb 19 by worth11Thanks! Best of luck to everyone, I definitely have my fingers crossed for all of you guys!!
- Feb 19 by hannahzpVandydani, I'm psych too and haven't gotten a letter but I got the email last Friday. Did your friend get accepted? I'm guessing they're just not done with decisions yet.