Vanderbilt Pre-Specialty (for non-RNs) MSN 2013 - Page 21Register Today!
- Feb 18 by adt913In for peds!!!!
- Feb 18 by jasonmstone82I couldnt wait any longer for the mail and decided to call admissions this morning. I am moving to Nashville!!!!!!!!!
- Feb 18 by hi616Jason, congrats!!!!!!
Did they say when FNP letters would be sent?
- Feb 18 by jasonmstone82From my understanding they were sent out Friday or this Tuesday.
- Feb 18 by hannahzpCongrats!
- Feb 18 by vandy hopefulCongrats!! hi616- did you interview for FNP on 2/12 as well?
- Feb 18 by bbccCongrats everyone so far!
If any NMW have called, please let us know! I have a sense they're not done with us yet and I don't want to be pestering, but I gotta decide if I'm submitting a March 1st app or not... I'll probably give in and call Wednesday if we haven't heard anything!
- Feb 18 by kms673Congrats adt913 and jason! Too chicken to call, I will have to wait til tomorrow.
- Feb 18 by hannahzpI'm too scared to call too! Mostly because I know a decision hasn't been made for me yet since I got that email on Friday. I'm expecting a letter late this week or even next week.
- Feb 18 by hi616Vandy hopeful- yeah I interviewed on 2/12 as well. I called this morning actually but just because I wanted to see if my letter could be sent to the mailing address and permanent address on file. My permanent address is my parents house and I'll be going home for about a week this Wednesday. But they will only send it to my mailing address so I'm putting it in the hands of my roommate to call and tell me if it comes.
I was transferred to two different people and both of them actually offered to see if an admission decision had been made without me even asking. They said my file was still under review but I already knew that because of the email.