Vanderbilt Pre-Specialty (for non-RNs) MSN 2013 - Page 18Register Today!
- Feb 16 by jb30Thanks guys. No, I didn't get that email and I was freaking out about it. I was reading forums from 2011 and 2012 and it seemed that everyone who got that email ended up getting in. I figured since they didn't take time to send me the email that I was getting rejected.
- I got the same email on Friday in the afternoon as well. Did you receive it @jasonmstone82?
- Feb 16 by jasonmstone82I never got the email on Friday. But I also never got the email from admissions confirming my application was complete and ready for review back in December like everyone else.
- Maybe they already sent your letter! gosh I can't handle waiting til march. I wonder when they finish interviewing for FPN. Anyone have a FPN interview scheduled for the upcoming weeks btwn now and the middle of march?
- I know everyone here is from a nonnursing background- have you all also considered PA school?
- Feb 16 by litchick91Just found out that I got in for PNP-PC! I'm so excited for August!
- Feb 16 by hi616I considered PA school, but a lot of them (at least schools in the Chicago area I looked at) required or highly recommended having hundreds of clinical hours prior to applying. Applicants admitted to Northwestern had an average of 3000 clinical hours prior to applying. I didn't want to take a year or two off to get that many hours. I also prefer the nursing model to the medical model.
- Feb 16 by jasonmstone82@vandy hopeful
Based on the schedule of interview dates and times they sent me. The last day for FNP interviews was on Valentine's Day.
- Feb 17 by ahnashhi! i'm new here, but got a letter yesterday saying i'm accepted to FNP! i live in nashville so others may not see something until monday or tuesday. if it helps, i never got the email saying letters had been sent out, but i did get the email in december saying my application was complete and sent for review. i had my phone interview at the end of january. super excited and can't wait to meet everyone else! best of luck!!