Frontier Bound May 2012Register Today!
- by JazzyT Dec 1, '11Application in (FNP) and now the waiting begins...who else has applied?Last edit by JazzyT on Dec 1, '11
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=648109©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,203 Views
- Dec 7, '11 by RNewbieI will be applying for the summer or fall 2012, haven't decided which class yet. I still have several things to do before I can send off my packet. Also, trying to decide if I'll apply to any back up schools. I will keep you posted.
- Dec 7, '11 by JazzyTGood luck to you! Frontier is the only school I have applied to...hoping it works out for me. I was going to wait until the summer session, but thought why not go ahead and apply....so I did! Now for the wait!
- Dec 7, '11 by RNewbieActually, I will apply for the spring if I'm able to get everything done soon but I don't know if that's realistic. It's good that you applied early because admissions usually close before the deadline. Good luck to you as well.
- Jan 1, '12 by honeykrownI wanted to know how you got the application because i was not able to open it. Did any one have this problem with Frontier. I am trying to apply for the summer bound
- Jan 2, '12 by JazzyThoneykrown,
I never had a problem with it. If you continue to have problems I would contact the school. Good luck to you!