Failed the AANP and ANCC - Page 14Register Today!
- Dec 9, '12 by cee.fnpHi LovaNurse,
I have read a few threads on preparing for the FNP AANP exam and came across your suggestion to use the familyNPprep.com. I know you highly recommend it but I still have doubts as to the legitimacy of the site. None of my school faculty or fellow FNP students have heard about the site. I perused their website the past couple of days and only saw a few testimonials. I didn't find any test writer information or credentials to help ease my nerves about them. Do you mind sharing what else you know about this company? I just wanted to make sure I prepare the best way I can for this big stakes test of my life. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks a lot!
- Dec 9, '12 by LovanurseI was skeptical also. That's how I made the mistake of only buying one exam at a time (which costs more in the long run). But I can only give my word that the site is legit and as far as ANCC goes, the questions are almost verbatim. One of my classmates took AANP and said the same. It seems to me as if this website is ran by Fitzgerald or something. The questions are very similar to the questions in her book. IDK... I guess it just depends on your learning style. For me it was like a mock exam. I did the entire 2000 questions starting 2 weeks before until all the way up 2 hours before my testing time. I felt very comfortable with my answers and only flagged a few but didn't change my answers. The only other advice I can give you is if you are still skeptical, buy one of those pre-paid credit cards and only buy one exam to test it out. But you will eventually need all of the questions. Good Luck.
- I had a good friend that was very smart and she took her certification three times and finally passed on the third time. I suggest to keep pushing and not to give up! Stick to one review and not more than one at time. That would get really confusing and overwhelming. Good luck!
- hello Jane33..did you take both the AANP and ANCC? I read your post and wanted to ask a few questions on what your thoughts were and study material?? any information will be helpful..Thanks
- Did you already sale the material??
- Dec 10, '12 by susufairyHi,
I just bougt a familyNPprep.com bundle test for my ANCC test. I justwant sombody know it is totally useless. Almost 90% of the questions is related to RN test, not NP test. I e-mailed them and eventually they gave me the refund. I don't know why a lot of people still recommend this website. When I creat a new account in familyNPprep.com and they gave me a reference code . That means I can get 10% of cashback if I recommend a new friend to buy their materials. I think it is not good to earn the money from other people through cheating. Just let everyone know it.
- Dec 11, '12 by LovanurseHmmm... not sure which test you bought. They offer 25 different exams for RNs and NPs (including AANP and ANCC.) This will be my last post on this because people will start thinking I work for this website or something :-). But be careful & pick the correct exam that corresponds to which ever test you are taking.
- You have a determined attitude and tough relentlessness!
- that sounds exactly like my test to a t.
- Hi,There are lots of review businesses who target people like us who want to do well and search for quality materials. I went to a website that claimed it was 29.99 for an online review for the FNP. Family Nurse Practitioner study and review for FNP certification - Exam Master Corporation. Well after I paid the fee, I could not access anything. When I called, I was informed by the crooked company's rep that the 30 fee was only for access to the site. Each practice test was 30. Be careful. We already spend a great deal of money on school and the exam.