Studying for the NCLEXRegister Today!
This is a Cartoon on Studying for the NCLEX in About A Nursing Student - Nursing Cartoon Series, part of Nursing Student ... Here is one for all your nursing students, but I am sure all nurses can remember those days too! ...by brian Admin Jan 18, '12Here is one for all your nursing students, but I am sure all nurses can remember those days too!
"So far you've spent $12,837 on coffee. I'll be happy when you're done studying for the NCLEX."
More Nursing cartoons here: About A Nurse - Nursing Cartoon Series
Click like below, if you enjoyed this cartoonLast edit by Joe V on Feb 11, '12
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=663747©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 24,620 Views
- Jan 19, '12 by mds1ok, I admit that I am tired.. I have been fighting with an URI thingy all week and working 50 hours or so.... so..... when I saw the caption: "studying for the NCLEX cartoon", I wondered, "Why would you need to study for a CARTOON??" Oh my!!! to bed for me, must have sleep. LOL
- Jan 19, '12 by brianmds1,
I changed the title to read (cartoon) Get some sleep
- Jan 19, '12 by NurseLoveJoy88Cute!
- Jan 19, '12 by Blesseddiva2013So that's what I have to look forward too..lol...this is too funny
- Jan 19, '12 by artimjoHahaha...funny!
- Jan 19, '12 by merleeMy friends all fell asleep in our hotel room while they were studying for our boards, back in 1974. I went out to dinner and to a bar, instead! We all passed, in the days of the 2-day exam. And coffee wasn't such a big deal back then. But I can truly appreciate all of this!
- Jan 19, '12 by sumoeI'm happy to say NCLEX wasn't even invented when I graduated!
- Jan 19, '12 by aknottedyarnI graduated when dinosaurs ran a muck. I guess I am happy that NCLEX had not been invented then. I did have to wait months to find out if I passed.
- Jan 19, '12 by KelliliCute! I feel a little like that right now, and I'm only studying for my Fluids and Electrolytes exam! lol