Nurse on vacation - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 11, '12 by prmenrs"I'd just love to work tonight, but I might be a little late. I'm in Waikiki!" It's happened to me, too. Love the response on the other end when I say that!
- Feb 11, '12 by cclear2020pre approved time off is yours 100%, and though the job may lack boundaries in calling people, you are in control of not answering the phone or returning the message. Sometimes the desperate calling person, is not the same person as the one who knows the HR policies and is aware you are either out on medical leave, or on a well earned and deserved vacation!! No guilt, right?
- Feb 11, '12 by cmhaze4Very true. Even overseas.
- Feb 11, '12 by lockheart678I've gotten the call when I was out recovering from shoulder surgery. After I told the girl it was not possible for me to work, she calls me back 10 minutes later asking when I would be back. This all happened just two days after I called and told my supervisor when I was planning to return to work. Gee, I'm glad they listen.
- Feb 11, '12 by madwife2002I was once called when I was moving from Arizona to Ohio to see if I could work!