Do you remember your first day on the job? - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 20, '12 by boyworkI certainly do its was terrible and mentally and physically exhausting, its like a roller coaster ride.
- Oct 20, '12 by zorro_wranglerDo I remember?...how could I possibly forget...?
- Oct 21, '12 by imintroubleFirst day as a brand new nurse, fresh out of school.
How can I forget?
It felt like one of those horror movies, where the length of the parking lot/sidewalk/hallway was endless. Like I was walking to my doom. I was terrified because I knew I didn't know anything.
The extremes in emotion, tend to sear themselves into your brain, making them impossible to forget.
- on my first day,ward sister said to provide a sponge bath to a 98yrs old woman.that was the first time i met a patient as nurse.i felt more fear and tension.But after the procedure I felt an immeasurable satisfaction and I understood that my job selection is absalute
- I am a student nurse of KTCT School of Nursing,Thiruvananthapuram ,Kerala , India.I like my profession very much and I wish to practice as an oncology nurse because
one of my uncles leave us due to cancer.
- <strong><em>I am a student nurse of KTCT School of Nursing,Thiruvananthapuram ,Kerala , India.I like my profession very much and I wish to practice as an oncology nurse because<br>one of my uncles leave us due to cancer.</em></strong>