Favorite session at NTIRegister Today!
- by brian May 12, '08What were your favorite sessions at NTI?
- May 12, '08 by RNCCRN9706I really enjoyed the Mastering the 12 ld EKG Sunday pre-conference I attended! The nurses presenting also published a book that I purchased at the NTI bookstore online! Karen Misiner and Cynthia Webner.....both excellent nurse educators.
- May 12, '08 by WanaBdunI also went to the 12 lead EKG pre-con on sunday and :heartbeatLOVED it. I was kicked out of another class on another day and ended up in another class by the same person who taught the sunday class and loved that one as well.:bowingpur
On my top is Barbara Mclean and her Anions class as well as oxygenation. I like her talks so much I went to the expo booth where she was speaking and listened in on that as well.
Way too much information that I wish I was there again!
Hey and I got a nice litmann for $70, talk about a deal!
- May 13, '08 by Chayo1989My favorite session at NTI was my preconference class on neurotrauma. The speakers were great and I learned a lot! :heartbeat Neuro is one of my weak areas and it was worth taking that class.
- May 14, '08 by manlyrnI attended a great class on Speeders, shooters, squeezers, etc.
The speaker was wonderful and was able to relate the information the way I think - resusitation meds as Speeders, Shooters, Squeezers.
I still am trying to go through all the "stuff" from NTI, so I will look up the speaker and repost. She was great.
- May 14, '09 by heebes743My favorite was the Army nurses from Iraq and Afghanistan. It is so amazing what they can do with so little over there!
I did really like Barbara McClean's oxygenation one as well. That one probably helped me the most in my practice!
Can't wait for next week!!!!!!!
- May 23, '09 by keepemsnowedI just loved Babara McClean! Great speaker no matter what the topic. I went to her critical thinking session and her volunteering session. I am planning on going next year for sure!
- May 23, '09 by CraigB-RNI"m not sure I could pick out a best session. I know finally getting to see faces to attach to the names I've been chatting with. As a budding auther I did get a lot out of the getting published session.
Over all it was the networking that I got the most from, and probably what is going to last the longest. I've got contacts that will follow me for years.