So... here it is. I am waiting for my letter which is supposed to be mailed out in exactly two weeks from today. So... would it be completely insane to call and see if they would release at least the cut off GPA? Yes... I know I have waited this long, but hey if there is the possibility of finding out early why not try??? Have any of you out there done something to find out early?????????