n-e 1 here go to or a grad from JC INC or VMT? need help

  1. I plan to go to JC INC or VMT which btw both are recognized by DC board. But was told I can only take the DC Nplex upon graduating from those schools and its liscence transferrable to MD or any other state.
    Has anyone gone there, graduated from there and obtained a liscence in another state?
    Lets say I go to Jc INC, graduate from there Will I be able to take the Nplex for MD or California? Or do I have to take DC's Nplex will I be able apply for a MD or CA liscence?

    help please

    Last edit by Vinaya123 on Oct 30, '06
  2. Visit Vinaya123 profile page

    About Vinaya123

    Joined: Oct '06; Posts: 7