want to do both but not sure how

Nurses General Nursing


I wan to do family NP and also clinical nurse educator. How do I do both? Do programs offer the option to do both at the same time? Is that possible?

Specializes in FNP.

I'd ask this in the NP sub forum if I were you. Yes you can do both professionally, but no, I am not aware of any programs that permit study of both disciplines simultaneously.

Specializes in Cardiology and ER Nursing.

Typically you'd complete one (Generally the NP) and earn a Masters Degree (or DNP depending on the program) and then you would complete a post masters certificate program for the Nurse Educator portion.

+ Add a Comment