Vermont to California endorsement for overseas


I live in the UK. I took the Nclex in 2007 through Ca BON but got endorsed to Vermont few years ago. Now, I got a job in Ca. Is it still possible to be endorsed back to California without SSN?


Editorial Team / Admin

Silverdragon102, BSN

1 Article; 39,477 Posts

Specializes in Medical and general practice now LTC. Has 35 years experience.

Nope, CA will not accept any applications without a US SSN


16 Posts

You better come to Cali first. Apply SSN in any Social Security office. They'll give you a print out if you ask it for your job or you can wait 5 days in mail to receive your SS card from the day you applied.