Jump to content

Valencia college summer 2019

Florida   (1,892 Views 14 Comments)
by Farrah 34 Farrah 34 (Member) Member

3,351 Profile Views; 259 Posts

Hi

Anybody got their acceptance letter for Valencia college summer 2019 traditional RN?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

90 Posts; 290 Profile Views

It doesn't look like anyone on here has heard back yet! 🙂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

259 Posts; 3,351 Profile Views

9 hours ago, Batsy said:

It doesn't look like anyone on here has heard back yet! 🙂

 

Are you applying to VCC generic track summer 2019?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

90 Posts; 290 Profile Views

5 minutes ago, Farrah 34 said:

Are you applying to VCC generic track summer 2019?

Yes! I applied in November for the traditional program, Summer 2019.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

259 Posts; 3,351 Profile Views

17 minutes ago, Batsy said:

Yes! I applied in November for the traditional program, Summer 2019.

Good luck 🍀🍀 I was accepted for the spring but ask them to defer me for summer. Since I haven’t heared them I got worried maybe they forgot to put me for summer semester 🤦🏻‍♀️ Thank you for the answer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

96 Posts; 303 Profile Views

I have yet to get my acceptance letter! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 Posts; 91 Profile Views

New member but longtime lurker here. I got my acceptance letter for the traditional daytime program yesterday! Hope everyone get theirs soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

96 Posts; 303 Profile Views

Just now, fortifiedbasement said:

New member but longtime lurker here. I got my acceptance letter for the traditional daytime program yesterday! Hope everyone get theirs soon.

When did you apply? Congratulations!

Edited by Jenna1962

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 Posts; 91 Profile Views

Thank you! I applied at the end of September 2018. I had a few setbacks getting my application in (application fee issues/missing transcripts) so it's possible I was kicked to the end of the queue those times. When did you submit yours? And good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

96 Posts; 303 Profile Views

2 minutes ago, fortifiedbasement said:

Thank you! I applied at the end of September 2018. I had a few setbacks getting my application in (application fee issues/missing transcripts) so it's possible I was kicked to the end of the queue those times. When did you submit yours? And good luck!

Did you apply for spring and got waitlisted or summer? I applied December 17, but they didn’t get my application fee until January 2. Thank you! 

Edited by Jenna1962

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 Posts; 91 Profile Views

1 minute ago, Jenna1962 said:

Did you apply for spring and got waitlisted or summer? I applied December 17, but they didn’t get my application fee until January 2. Thank you! 

No, I applied to the Summer 2019 program. Oh, jeez, did you have application fee issues, too? I hit the payment button one too many times which made a mess of things in their system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

96 Posts; 303 Profile Views

Just now, fortifiedbasement said:

No, I applied to the Summer 2019 program. Oh, jeez, did you have application fee issues, too? I hit the payment button one too many times which made a mess of things in their system.

I left town before doing the application under the impression that I could pay online and I had to mail in a check but since it was around holiday time, the check didn’t get to them until January 2nd, so I think I’ll pronsbly get waitlisted 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×