University of Alabama PMHNP Spring 2023

Posted
by EJLOPP01 EJLOPP01, BSN Member Nurse

Specializes in Psych. Has 3 years experience.

You are reading page 3 of University of Alabama PMHNP Spring 2023. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

tee_byrd

tee_byrd, BSN, RN

Specializes in Critical care. Has 15 years experience. 163 Posts

On 8/23/2022 at 5:35 PM, EJLOPP01 said:

Okay, I can forward it to you if you want me to. It has a bunch of important information in it. 

Yes please. Thank you. I looked and didn’t find it. 

EJLOPP01

EJLOPP01, BSN

Specializes in Psych. Has 3 years experience. 40 Posts

6 minutes ago, tee_byrd said:

Yes please. Thank you. I looked and didn’t find it. 

What’s your email

tee_byrd

tee_byrd, BSN, RN

Specializes in Critical care. Has 15 years experience. 163 Posts

2 hours ago, EJLOPP01 said:

What’s your email

Tiffanylawson789@gmail.con

Ftr Provider

Ftr Provider, BSN

Specializes in Medical Surgical. Has 2 years experience. 26 Posts

Hello, I know this was a month ago, I just got my email acceptance contingent on my background check and drug screen, I am looking for any insight I applied to the Spring 2023 BSN-DNP program. Thank you!!

EJLOPP01

EJLOPP01, BSN

Specializes in Psych. Has 3 years experience. 40 Posts

10 minutes ago, Ftr Provider said:

Hello, I know this was a month ago, I just got my email acceptance contingent on my background check and drug screen, I am looking for any insight I applied to the Spring 2023 BSN-DNP program. Thank you!!

I applied to the MSN program, when did you get your acceptance? 

Ftr Provider

Ftr Provider, BSN

Specializes in Medical Surgical. Has 2 years experience. 26 Posts

Just now, EJLOPP01 said:

I applied to the MSN program, when did you get your acceptance? 

I actually got the email yesterday, but it was supposed to be back in August LOL. So I just emailed the coordinator and I finally got it.

EJLOPP01

EJLOPP01, BSN

Specializes in Psych. Has 3 years experience. 40 Posts

Just now, Ftr Provider said:

I actually got the email yesterday, but it was supposed to be back in August LOL. So I just emailed the coordinator and I finally got it.

Oh, wow. I got mine in August, I already have my email and blackboard account set up. Are you going full-time or part time? 

Ftr Provider

Ftr Provider, BSN

Specializes in Medical Surgical. Has 2 years experience. 26 Posts

14 minutes ago, EJLOPP01 said:

Oh, wow. I got mine in August, I already have my email and blackboard account set up. Are you going full-time or part time? 

It’s full time since I’m doing the dual program.

Just now, Ftr Provider said:

It’s full time since I’m doing the dual program.

But things are moving now because I emailed so my stuff should get set up soon. 😊

EJLOPP01

EJLOPP01, BSN

Specializes in Psych. Has 3 years experience. 40 Posts

Just now, Ftr Provider said:

It’s full time since I’m doing the dual program.

I’m doing full time as well, hopefully I can still work at least part time and manage school. If not, no biggie. What state are you in? 

Ftr Provider

Ftr Provider, BSN

Specializes in Medical Surgical. Has 2 years experience. 26 Posts

9 minutes ago, EJLOPP01 said:

I’m doing full time as well, hopefully I can still work at least part time and manage school. If not, no biggie. What state are you in? 

I’m in Florida, how about you? Also I guess will be in the same classes at least in the beginning. I look forward to meeting new people and studying. I’m debating to do my full time or switching to part time I will have to see.

EJLOPP01

EJLOPP01, BSN

Specializes in Psych. Has 3 years experience. 40 Posts

Just now, Ftr Provider said:

I’m in Florida, how about you? Also I guess will be in the same classes at least in the beginning. I look forward to meeting new people and studying. I’m debating to do my full time or switching to part time I will have to see.

I’m in Florida as well, in the panhandle. IDK if it’s the same for DNP students, but the MSN students have on campus orientation in January. Have you heard anything about that? 

Ftr Provider

Ftr Provider, BSN

Specializes in Medical Surgical. Has 2 years experience. 26 Posts

47 minutes ago, EJLOPP01 said:

I’m in Florida as well, in the panhandle. IDK if it’s the same for DNP students, but the MSN students have on campus orientation in January. Have you heard anything about that? 

No I haven’t yet but of course I will know once my background and drug test is done