Jump to content

UCF ABSN Summer 2019

School Programs   (15,279 Views | 103 Replies)

694 Profile Views; 38 Posts

You are reading page 8 of UCF ABSN Summer 2019. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

Jesslo33 has 1 years experience.

15 Posts; 375 Profile Views

On 3/9/2019 at 8:58 AM, sreyneke said:

If it's alright to ask, how many of your cohort is still enrolled in the nursing program? I'm trying to not psych myself out before May 😅 Are you happy you chose UCF?

@sreyneke no worries- do not psych yourself out! It IS a lot of work and stressful, but it’s definitely doable! We’ve lost 5 people, I believe. One was a change in heart, 3 went to the basic program because of personal issues. So of the 5, 3 are still in the program they just went to the basic program instead. 

Im happy with the program, but I’ll be happier when I’m done and can get a job haha! 

Edited by Jesslo33

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

38 Posts; 694 Profile Views

On 3/23/2019 at 8:36 AM, bebright8674 said:

Same here! Haven't received the alternative options email yet.

Maybe the people who’ve been invited off of the waitlist aren’t on here. I know it was said some people don’t get a response up until orientation, but it seems weird that no one was invited off the waitlist yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 Posts; 198 Profile Views

5 hours ago, g8rgirl2011 said:

Maybe the people who’ve been invited off of the waitlist aren’t on here. I know it was said some people don’t get a response up until orientation, but it seems weird that no one was invited off the waitlist yet. 

yeah, it is a little weird... I'm sure there have been people invited off the waitlist, but aren't on here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

38 Posts; 694 Profile Views

19 hours ago, bebright8674 said:

yeah, it is a little weird... I'm sure there have been people invited off the waitlist, but aren't on here. 

Yeah, I wish we knew for sure. If there was a big wave of invitations I would know it was time to stop refreshing my email like a mad woman and accept my fate lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

28 Posts; 290 Profile Views

Finally got the email from Charlenne about the MOA, etc.! Looks like there's still so much to do before class starts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 Posts; 58 Profile Views

18 minutes ago, melonjuice said:

Finally got the email from Charlenne about the MOA, etc.! Looks like there's still so much to do before class starts.

Just now? I refreshed my email and I do not have this. I sent an email to Charlenne to make sure that they received my RSVP and that everything from the Background check went through.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

28 Posts; 290 Profile Views

2 minutes ago, hw33764 said:

Just now? I refreshed my email and I do not have this. I sent an email to Charlenne to make sure that they received my RSVP and that everything from the Background check went through.  

Received it 4:16pm EST. It includes several documents: Acceptance Letter, MOA, Medical Document Tracker/Drug Testing instructions, Student Health Form, and CPR schedule.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25 Posts; 391 Profile Views

5 hours ago, hw33764 said:

Just now? I refreshed my email and I do not have this. I sent an email to Charlenne to make sure that they received my RSVP and that everything from the Background check went through.  

I haven't received the MOA email either

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

28 Posts; 290 Profile Views

11 hours ago, usf2019 said:

I haven't received the MOA email either

It may take a while for everyone to get the email because the MOA has your name on it. I imagine that’s why she can’t send a mass email with all the documents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 Posts; 58 Profile Views

On 3/26/2019 at 11:18 AM, melonjuice said:

It may take a while for everyone to get the email because the MOA has your name on it. I imagine that’s why she can’t send a mass email with all the documents.

Yes, I ended up getting it. Honestly, it was probably done alphabetically, which would explain why I was near the end lol. Now I feel bad for adding to what surely is a huge pile of emails in her inbox 😕

Edited by hw33764

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 Posts; 112 Profile Views

Does anyone who knows the UCF area have any recommendations for places to live? I'm heading over tomorrow to look. 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25 Posts; 391 Profile Views

59 minutes ago, erincasey said:

Does anyone who knows the UCF area have any recommendations for places to live? I'm heading over tomorrow to look. 🙂 

EOS is really nice! I’m gonna get a studio there. It’s really close to the College of Nursing building & it’s next to a Publix.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.