Jump to content

Transfering license to another state

ktann13 ktann13 (New) New


I just graduated and got my license in CA and now I am moving to Nevada. I have all the forms from the Nevada state board. I am confused what address to put. I have a new home that I am moving to in Nevada, so should I be putting that address or my current one in CA (which my license is under)

Thanks for any advice!!

quiltynurse56, LPN, LVN

Has 3 years experience. Specializes in LTC and Pediatrics.

When I was moving from Iowa to Texas, I put my Texas address for the license. We had the mail forwarded from Texas to Iowa for the few months we were still in Iowa before actually moving.

JBudd, MSN

Has 39 years experience. Specializes in Trauma, Teaching.

If you aren't actually in Nevada yet, I would use the California one.


By using the site you agree to our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies.