Published Feb 8, 2005
1. Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for
I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me
2. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a
3. It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're going to steal your
neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.
4. Sex is like air -- it's not important unless you aren't getting any.
5. Don't be irreplaceable. If you can't be replaced, you can't be
6. No one is listening until you fart.
7. Always remember you are unique -- just like everyone else.
8. Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
9. If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car
10. Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away, and you have their
11. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
12. Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish,
and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
13. If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was
probably worth it.
14. If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
15. Some days you are the bug; some days you are the windshield.
16. Don't worry -- It only seems kinky the first time.
17. Good judgment comes from bad experience, and a lot of that comes from
18. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it
back in your pocket.
19. A closed mouth gathers no foot.
20. Duct tape is like the Force--It has a light side and a dark side, and
it holds the universe together.
21. There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.
22. Generally speaking, you aren't learning much when your lips are moving.
23. Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
24. Never miss a good chance to shut up.
25. We are born naked, wet, and hungry, and get slapped on our *** ...
then things get worse.
26. Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on
the same night.
27. There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
28. No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too
29. There comes a time when you should stop expecting other people to make
a big deal about your birthday ...around age 11.
30. Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
jnette, ASN, EMT-I
Heh heh... :chuckle
Just LOVED #6 !!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
#7 and # 11 were pretty darn good, too !
Thanx for the chuckle, Fran !
16's a goody! :chuckle
4. sex is like air -- it's not important unless you aren't getting any.:rotfl:
6. no one is listening until you fart. :rotfl:
9. if you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car
payments. --------------now, aint that the stone cold truth.:rotfl:
Create well-written care plans that meets your patient's health goals.
This study guide will help you focus your time on what's most important.
Choosing a specialty can be a daunting task and we made it easier.
By using the site, you agree with our Policies. X