Hello wonderfrul Nurses,
Little History: I am a BSN prepared RN from Rochester NY, working in MICU, Psych Drug Rehab and Home care, WOW!!!
I know 1 FT and 2 PT jobs any ways I am looking to move to Houston. I would really appreciate some locals great wise insight.
1) Is Sugarland a good place to move with my 13 and 5 year old ? My son has learning disability and requires special ed teacher how are the schools?
2) How is health insurance, costly?
3) Is pay higher for RN whom is bilingual,I currently have a wknd position making $37 per hour , is that possible there?
4) Do jobs offer educational reimbursement?
5) My husband has a HVAC business here and was hoping to relocate it there, do you think that field is in demand, d/t everyone having a/c in their homes?
Thanks Guys, I appreciate this MUCHO!!!!!!:roll