Topics About 'Parish Nurse'.

These are topics that staff believe are closely related. If you want to search all posts for a phrase or term please use the Search feature.

Found 3 results

  1. This brought up much discussion about whether or not offering prayer falls within the scope of the nurse while providing spiritual care. Is it appropriate for nurses or doctors to pray with patients? Should a nurse ever offer to pray with a...
  2. The doors to the ICU swung open as I swiped my badge and I took a deep breath before stepping forward to face Jane and her family. An elderly woman, 90+, Jane faced day 7 on a vent in the ICU after a serious bout with pneumonia. I greeted her son who...
  3. tnbutterfly - Mary

    A Typical Day for this Parish Nurse

    For the paid positions, the hospital pays 25% of the salary while the church is responsible for the remaining 75%. In some programs, the hospital pays the entire salary, while in others this responsibility lies with the church. Salaries differ from p...