Stanford Nurse Residency Cohort 41

Nurses New Nurse

Published

Specializes in Nursing Student.

Hey guys! I'm starting this thread for the Stanford Nurse Residency, Cohort 41. Hopefully we can update each other on application processes, interviews, and job offers!

Applications open up at 12 am tonight! Good luck to all of us!

Specializes in Nursing Student.

Just sent in my application! 

BookishNurse97 said:

Just sent in my application! 

Hi, thanks for creating this thread! I noticed a link to apply on the Stanford nurse residency website. It looks slightly different than the one posted on the career Job Search site! which one did you use ?

Specializes in Nursing Student.
Pineapple_RN said:

Hi, thanks for creating this thread! I noticed a link to apply on the Stanford nurse residency website. It looks slightly different than the one posted on the career job search site! which one did you use ?

I used this link! https://careers.stanfordhealthcare.org/us/en/job/R2438140/Clinical-Nurse-I-RN-New-Grad-RN-Residency-0-90-FTE-Full-Time-12-Hour-Rotating-Day-Night-Shifts

Specializes in Nursing Student.
Pineapple_RN said:

Interesting! I used this link instead since I initially did not see one on the actual nrp website. It contains everything they need but now I am not sure if that is the correct one.  https://stanfordhealthcare.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/SHC_External_Career_Site/details/Clinical-Nurse-I--RN---New-Grad-RN-Residency---090-FTE-Full-Time-12-Hour-Rotating-Day---Night-Shifts_R2438140?q=nurse residency program

It's the same one! When I clicked on the link you sent, it said "you applied for this job" XD  

Specializes in Nursing Student.

The application was open at 11:30 pm on March 31st, and I decided to apply since the application was already up. Do you think they'll cancel my application since I applied early than the date/time it was supposed to open up?

BookishNurse97 said:

The application was open at 11:30 pm on March 31st, and I decided to apply since the application was already up. Do you think they'll cancel my application since I applied early than the date/time it was supposed to open up?

I don't think they would cancel your application! As long as it's open then you should be free to apply! 😄

Also, did you receive a confirmation email from [email protected]? Somehow, I got two confirmation emails! I just want to double-check that it's not a scam email address or something because I know it happened in the past!

Specializes in Nursing Student.
Pineapple_RN said:

Also, did you receive a confirmation email from [email protected]? Somehow, I got two confirmation emails! I just want to double-check that it's not a scam email address or something because I know it happened in the past!

I got two confirmation emails after sending in the application too!

BookishNurse97 said:

I got two confirmation emails after sending in the application too!

OK cool thanks for confirming! I also tried applying using the link you sent and got the same message, "You already applied for this job," so I think we are okay! Ughh my mind gets paranoid over small stuff sometimes!!

Thank you for making this thread! Good luck to us all 🤍

+ Add a Comment