Transcripts issue.

Nursing Students Western Governors

Published

Specializes in Cardiac Stepdown, PCU.

I did a very long search into getting my BSN and what program would be right for me before I settled onto . I was very excited to start my rn to bsn journey with them. That was two months (going on three) ago.

The problem has apparently been with my transcripts. I've sent them 4 times now and they still have somehow not arrived. Yes, they are being sent to the correct address. I've triple checked that now. My enrollment counselor started a "investigation" into them a couple weeks ago but I've heard nothing. I've emailed him and have had no response. I'm not sure what to do at this point. I've already started looking into programs that are my second and third choices. Ive sent my transcripts to them both plus a third place that is through my employer. All three got my transcripts within a couple days and I've since received eval from two and have a pending acceptance from one. Still... WGU is silent.

I just don't know what to do at this point; just cut my losses and go for this other program or are there people I can call about my transcripts? I mean I understand one being lost in the mail or at some desk... But four?!

Specializes in NICU, ICU, PICU, Academia.

Please PM me the details and I will escalate this. I work for

Specializes in Cardiac Stepdown, PCU.

I will do, thank You.

+ Add a Comment