Kaiser Permanente San Diego New Grad program 2018

Nurses New Nurse

Published

Hello everyone! so i just recently got an email saying that I need to complete a candidate snapshot and email it back to them. in the email it also says that their group interview day will be on august 7 and that we'll be informed if we get invited to it. did anyone else get this email? i hope we can keep each other updated...thanks in advance and good luck to all! :)

Hello, thank you for starting this thread! I received an email for career snapshot on Friday around 4pm and was invited for a phone screen yesterday. The recruiter said that I should hear again from them after a day or two.

Good luck to all of us! :)

Did anyone get the group interview email?

i got an email saying i didn't make it :( good luck to everyone who has an interview! you got this!

I got the group email! I saw on a FB new grad forum that the group interview is pretty extensive. They do a lot to start cutting people out. And by the end of the day, hopefully get an offer for a position. And this is only for 13 positions :(

Do you mind sending the link to the FB new grad forum. Do you know what activities they would be having us do?

Do you mind sending the link to the FB new grad forum. Do you know what activities they would be having us do?

Here's the link for a San Diego New grad page:

NEW GRAD RN - SAN DIEGO, CA Public Group | Facebook

Quoting the comment of someone in a post:

"You'll be in a group with other people who are also interviewing, maybe 20 or more. First they'll ask you to partner up and discuss reasons why the other person should be hired. Then they may or may not eliminate ppl based on their responses. Then they'll do a jeopardy portion and ask scenerio questions. Depending on your answer they may or may not eliminate people. If you make it this far you will meet with them to have a one on one where you'll be asked more scenerio questions. After that you will either be offered a position on the spot or by the end of they day. They will let you know which. If you're not chosen, you will hear nothing from them at all."

Hi, sorry to be a bother but how do you apply to the kaiser new grad program

I keep trying to find a link or something but it's no use :(

+ Add a Comment