Nclex 2018 Does PVT still work

Nursing Students NCLEX

Published

So I just took my Nclex today 7/18/2018 at 8am my test stopped at 75 questions it took me about an hour and thirty mins total. I walked out of the testing center crying hysterically. I called my mom telling her how I was so confused none of the questions made sense I got about 30 SATA, 2 EKGs, like 8 priority, several drag and drop. My mom and I talked I was already making plans to retest in 45 days. I didn't really study this time considering this is not my first time testing. I did 100 uworld questions a day for 6 days a week. I started doing my questions 2 weeks ago. Read through the rationale of both my incorrect and correct questions. Honestly after taking this test again. You cannot study for it! All of the questions were very confusing. When I arrived home I called one of my best friends from nursing school. She told me about the PVT I was very afraid to try it because I remembered the last time I took the Nclex I got the "bad pop up" but I let her convince me and I decided to check it and put in the wrong CVC on my credit card this time I got "Our records indicate" message which is the "good pop up" I want to be excited, but there is a small part of me that is still doubtful until I receive my official results from VA board of nursing. I'm trying to keep hope alive! Someone please give me some advice?!

+ Add a Comment